Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Here In Califorina

So I am here in California and the weather is nice it is warm one day then cold the next but I like it.
I am working at the West Covina mall at a pretzel place it is ok I guess.
but I have a job interview for Barnes and Nobles so that will be cool.
So then I will start school soon. I have meet some new people they are interesting, and I have meet someone who was saying that us Utahans talk funny. We don't talk funny or do we?! So I will be blogging a lot about my life here in California.

2 comments:

Byran and Diana said...

Yay for Allison. I know you live with me but I can't wait to see what you write about.c

oblusrekne said...

Hey allie,

you are a stinker for moving to cali but I still love you and miss you here in ut. remember to always turn around and look at the good stuff. pb